Thursday, July 17, 2008

Splash Park...




We had a nice weekend! I took pictures in the morning for a client and Chris took the girls with him on a service project. I was home first, but I had a honey-do list that went for hours (yes, in our house the lists are made by my husband, not me), so I got that done. Once we were all home, it was time for naps and Chris kept working (he never stops) out in the yard. Then we made him stop for a few hours to go to a splash park and cool off. It was a nice thing, but we were in a really sketchy neighborhood in Tacoma...so it was interesting. Sorry about the really funky

photo exposure, I'm experimenting with my camera's parameters, and I don't feel like fixing them!

3 comments:

Jeff Hamm said...

Looks like fun... I'm learning to enjoy and loathe working out in the yard. Wish we had a splash park as the weather here is IDEAL for one that could be used almost every day for 4-5 months. Alice is getting so big! Thanks for all the comments!

just jen said...

i love the pictures...especially the one on the bottom. ruby is a cutie!

Sariah said...

I love splash parks!!! What a great way to kill off a day! And I actually like your pictures exposure!