So I bought some of Heather Bailey's Trash Ties back in December. I never blogged about them because I didn't really use them much. I bought the 4" ones, and wished immediately that I'd gotten the 12" design. Oh well.
So I was admiring someone's hair at church on Sunday, and her mom said she got the idea on some blog about hairdos for little girls. She sent me the links...you can check them out here and here.
Anyway, both sites showed some great uses for Trash Ties, so I'm going to do some experimenting here soon. I'll post pics when I get around to doing this!
Anyway, with scraggly hair like my girls have, I need all the ideas I can get!
3 comments:
thanks for the links to the blogs!!! i've spent too much time looking at them and can't wait to try them on Maegan's hair!
thank you so much for this post. with my girls super fine hair i am desperate for ideas! this is so great!!! I can't wait to try some out. now the trash ties... i have never heard of them, where could I get some?
Oh, yes, I've been *learning* from those (and a few other) blogs for a while now. Except that L really just likes 2 hairstyles. And I'm lucky to get her to sit still. Also, I thought it was hilarious when I saw on one of those hair blogs somewhere a post where the mom said, "So this is sort of messy, and I would NEVER let them leave the house like this, but here's a new style we tried..." (or something like that) and all I could think was, "You're KIDDING? THAT'S messy?! You should see how my daughter leaves the house every freaking day." What can I say, I'm hairstyle-challenged. Maybe that's why I stick to short hair & ponytails.
Post a Comment