We've been up to so much, I'm so behind! I just got home from being back at the cabin in McCall, ID for just shy of two weeks. I logged a solid 60-70 hours at the beach and had such a great time with my siblings and my parents. The trip was on the heels (literally, only one day in between) of a fun annual camping trip with friends, so I'm really behind on my blog because I haven't blogged about either trip yet AND I am trying to read Breaking Dawn (halfway through) and I have a client waiting for her pictures, unpacking to do...all the while, the sun is out and playing is way too much a temptation...
2 comments:
Sounds like you have had a blast of a summer! When you get the chance (after doing all that laundry from your trips : )give me a call and we can set up a date to do pictures. Anytime from now until the 13th sounds good. My phone is 200-0470.
i did miss you!
you and all your comments!
Post a Comment