Saturday, August 9, 2008

Pics for family...

When I was in McCall, I took a few pics of my sister-in-law, Amanda, who is expecting her first baby this month (Braden's wife). I also took a few of my niece Sarah and nephew Nathan. Aren't they cuties? The pics of the kids weren't premeditated, but they still look darling. I thought this would be an easy way for them to get their hands on the pics, so the slideshow isn't as much for viewing (many of the same shot) as for them to save their pics to their computers.

7 comments:

Biddle Family said...

Cute CUTE CUTE pictures! can you come do my baby pictures??? I really wish i could have been in McCall during the same time as you! We're going monday- sunday??? can you make it up? I would love to see you!!! I have been meaning to call you... we need to talk home school!

P.S. I think I have forgotten how to make GIRLS!!! can you help me???

Alicia said...

Hey! Cute pictures! And isn't Amanda due really soon? I'm impressed she still made it to the reunion! I'm so sad we weren't able to make it this year. Hopefully next year we'll be in better shape to spend the money. Looks like it was a blast. So I read the first 3 books of Twilight. I like them but have problems with Bella and also romances in general so that's probably why I don't LOVE them. Very cool fantasy stuff though. I accidentally read the first line of your breaking dawn review. So were you dissapointed then? I'm not sure when I'm going to be able to read it cause I'm waiting to borrow it from whoever I can find.

Tracy Family said...

Hey Rebecca, I love the pic's. I emailed you about ours on your email.... hope you got it, let me know if you didn't :)

Jeff Hamm said...

Thanks for posting some on here and emailing us as well! Thanks again for being so willing to take these pics for us!

cherie said...

awesome pics, rebecca!!!

Shila said...

Hey there, looks like you are a busy lady always taking pictures and looking out for others. Thanks for taking our shots the other day! I am not sure if you tried to email me so here is my adress just in case, conway_shila@hotmail.com. There is no "E" in my name. Thanks also for doing the garage sale for Mimi! Looks like I will not be able to make it to help out, theres already stuff that weekend. I might have more to bring to you for the sale though, If I can get it all together in time. Thanks Again!

Leah said...

OH My! So awesome! You are way talented... and I need some of that rubbed off on me! Please tell me you are coming my way soon! I really want to do a family shoot and just plain pic your photography brain apart! pretty please!