


We went
blueberry picking in town this week. My friend Kristin and her girls, Aidyn and Aine (prounounced Ahn-ya) were here visiting, and it's one of her pasttimes to go to this particular blueberry farm, so we joined her. I'm so glad we did! They man who owns the place pumps classical music through the garden, so while you pick, you get to listen to some great music at the same time. We picked 3 pounds (and possibly ate one...well between Ruby and Alice) and it only cost a little over $6!
6 comments:
You got some great shots and I'm totally dyin' over here for some of that blueberry lovin' you got goin' on over there in the kitchen!!
I love Ruby's hair too! Oh, how I wish Reese would let me touch her hair! As it is right now, she screams just putting a brush through it!
You take such great pictures that it always makes me feel like I'm right there with you! Oh, to have your talent...
I wish our family liked blueberries better - that looks like a lot of fun. Maybe we can do it next year, anyway. Any suggestions on a good raspberry farm?
I'm so jealous! Enjoy a few for me =).
yumm we used to have blueberry bushes in washington and we would love to pick them! and then we would freeze them and eat them later for our favorite summer treat.
delicious!
Great pics! We had so much fun with you gals! Love and miss you already!
Post a Comment