Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas fun...

We decorated the tree before December even hit, but I'm slow at posting lately. It is such a busy time!

The girls love having Christmas lights in their rooms during the holidays. Chris went all out this year and they love it.
We were invited by some of Chris' customers to ride on Santa's sleigh in a parade of a community close by. I was torn between this fun and the fancy Christmas dinner for the ladies at church, but I opted for the family outing for once. We had a good time...it was cold, but not nearly as cold as it is now! Next year I think we'd prefer to watch the parade rather than ride in the parade.

5 comments:

Sheri said...

I love the lights in the bedrooms. Never thought of that!

Amanda said...

I love R's new haircut! So cute!

Alicia said...

I LOVE that first picture!

Jeff Hamm said...

Adorable pics of R and A working on the tree. I need to get mine up... I've been in a total blog-rut!

just jen said...

we've ridden in a parade before and i agree with you, watching one is much funner.