Tuesday, December 16, 2008

"Say no to crack..."

This was a phrase coined by my girl Jessy when R couldn't keep her pants up to save her life. Both of the girls have this problem, so we always tell them, "Say no to crack" and they pull up their pants. Today when I was saying this to A, I noticed that she pulled up only the back of her pants, so she must know what crack is. Anyway, going along with my previous post about my exhibitionist husband, I came across this picture today that was doctored in Photoshop by my sister-in-law Pam for my enjoyment. This is an example of a time when Chris exposed himself and then asked everyone to "look!". Rest assured the crack in this picture is intentional.

2 comments:

just jen said...

does he know you posted this?

if so, he is so FUNNY!

colin would kill me if i ever did this to him!

Sariah said...

This is great! Our Chris's would get along so well! Christopher regularly does his "dump shot" as he calls it!