So a few weeks ago, it occurred to me that it had been a long time since I had gotten new tabs. I thought, "I think they were due in October." So I went outside to check. This is what I saw (on November 20th):

Yes, they were due in June. I couldn't believe it! It still took a few weeks to get the new ones (thank you, Chris) and now we are all good to go (not that we stopped going in the meantime).
7 comments:
Good thing you never got pulled over! That happened to us over the summer and I was so paranoid the cops were going to get me for it!
EEEEK! You would have gotten a ticket in NY the day after they expired! It's kinda weird that I never have to think about stuff like that!
you are so lucky you never got busted!
That's AWESOME!
That is hilarious! I can't believe you didn't get pulled over. If it was me, I would have gotten a ticket on July 1st, I just know it.
Yeah, Christopher pulled off this one once and thought he could do it again this year. Nope. Got busted a month later!
Hahaha! Only you have enough good karma to pull that off for five months.
Post a Comment