We got to see Ruby play at sharing day. She played Lightly Row with both hands together, the whole song! I was so amazed how she took off once I helped her through the first two lines. She knew how to play the whole song through with her hands separate, but she figured out how to combine her hands for the last two lines all by herself. She plays it ALL DAY LONG, she LOVES playing the piano.
Monday, December 1, 2008
Visit from Grandma and Grandpa P. and Uncle Doug...
While G and G and Uncle Doug were here visiting, we got to do a few fun things, and the men did a lot of hard work making our play structure bigger and better for the kiddos.
We got to see Ruby play at sharing day. She played Lightly Row with both hands together, the whole song! I was so amazed how she took off once I helped her through the first two lines. She knew how to play the whole song through with her hands separate, but she figured out how to combine her hands for the last two lines all by herself. She plays it ALL DAY LONG, she LOVES playing the piano.
The men spent three days working on the big toy in the back yard. We got a slide on craigslist, but after six months of looking, Chris wound up driving to SURREY, BC CANADA to get the slide! He left after work and got home around midnight. These slides retail for $2,500 (no, that is not a typo) and they aren't easy to come by used. We got it for $141 US, and the gas is free. The kids already play on this thing constantly, so I'm excited to see how much fun they have on the new slide. I need to take a finished picture when it's all done. The slide is hung currently and in use.
The girls buried Chris in a heap of throw pillows.
We got to see Ruby play at sharing day. She played Lightly Row with both hands together, the whole song! I was so amazed how she took off once I helped her through the first two lines. She knew how to play the whole song through with her hands separate, but she figured out how to combine her hands for the last two lines all by herself. She plays it ALL DAY LONG, she LOVES playing the piano.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that is so neat that ruby loves to play the piano so much. i want connor to start playing the guitar but i always think he is too young...maybe not?
Post a Comment