Friday, January 9, 2009
CHANGE OF PLANS...
I can't blog without using the kids names. I just have to do so much editing and over thinking and I don't really think that doing so really disguises me all that much anyway. I am glad that our name isn't in my blog address anymore, but I never talk about specific locations anyway. Frankly, someone can know a lot about me just because my router gives some info away. I am sure I could be more protected if I went private, but I like blog stalking and I like to think that I have some blog stalkers. Also, I think the 100 reader limit is fairly limiting when you have been collecting friends and acquaintances for 31 years. My blog address cannot be googled, and I can see every hit that my blog gets and when there are random hits, they usually came by accident and only stay like ten seconds, never to return. So that's that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How do you see all of your blog hits?
Post a Comment