I've really wanted to post videos of the kids, but I can't get my video camera to cooperate, so I took some video of Chris, Braden and my dad (and one of Braden's friends) sledding over Christmas. My mom and I watched from the truck scared for their oh so important lives.
Here's my dad's biggest run...
Braden's best run...
Chris laughing. He has a very infectious, unique laugh, so this is for anyone who is missing his laugh. Wow, so I was going to post another video that has Chris' laugh on it, but they take way too long to upload!
3 comments:
lol! Those were pretty hilarious! Thanks for the laugh!
Those were so funny. I was laughing so hard, Erik came out to see what I was watching. I love how concerned Jane is - she's so sweet!
You're right about Chris' laugh. It is infectious and very much from the gut. It is great..and holy AIR! I would have been peeing my pants at the end of that run!
Post a Comment