Monica is a talented, giving, generous, fun and original person and I'm really going to miss her. She also makes for a great prom picture, and she took lots of "prom pics" with friends that night. Here she is with Sommer. Other than sewing and knitting together (she took the class with me), we didn't really spend a ton of time together until I found out she was MOVING. Great, so now I am going to miss her more, because I'm used to my weekly dose of Monica...Monica watching the Bachelor, Monica making tasty jello and pretzel desserts, Monica getting me all riled up with her stories of "Ned", Monica...I need more Monica!
1 comment:
Ohhhhh NED... ned ned ned ned ned (head slowly shaking side to side).
I wish she didn't have to go too!! I could use some more yummy desserts a la Monica.
Let's just try to remember she's heading to a better place ;-)
Post a Comment