There's only one boy in our house, but sometimes his influence weighs pretty heavily on the rest of us. For example...he has a place in our yard (a place that would never be crossed by another human, it's in the front yard, behind where he parks the truck in a little patch of bark under a tree) where he likes to relieve himself. He will literally get up in the morning and hold it until he gets to his spot. He will get home from work, and be a few paces from a flushing toilet, and he'll opt to just go in his private, nature spot. Easier done for boys than girls, right?
So my mom was here a few weeks ago and she was out at the slide/swing set with the girls when Alice had to go to the bathroom. Ruby suggested she go in their "spot", which she explained to my mom, is under the slide that faces the house (hence, we can't see they are peeing outside from the house). She added, "Oma, don't tell my mom and dad!"
I got a good laugh out of it even though I totally disapprove and I'll have to talk to them about this before the next nice day.
5 comments:
Oh man that is way too cute! We cant wait to see you guys soon!
I've always struggled with the peeing outside thing. It's convenient for kids, but is it a good thing? I'm conflicted. I was out with a friend recently and her kid wanted to pee outside at the park, even though there was a restroom nearby. This was not a big park with much grass. It was mostly a play area with cool toys. It was funny to see her try and explain why this wasn't a very good idea!
are you talking about chris?
or are you talking about your dog?
crazy!
eeeeewwwwwww! I hope I do not offend you. To each his own. :D
I've never heard of a husband having a pee spot outside, that is hilarious!
Post a Comment