Sunday, June 7, 2009

My first real commerical work...

I'm not a stresser, but this job kind of stressed me. I worked over and over on these images and after shooting this, I knew I wanted to invest in some lighting (starting with my fantastic new flash) and a new camera (love it) and it prompted me to buy some monitor calibration software/hardware...I just wanted it to be right.

Anyway, it is fun to see my images on Kate Quinn Organics' website here. The images of the cribs are the ones I took. What fun fabric designs! I can say from handling the product that the fabric is very soft and the colors all look neat paired together. I really love the quilt. If I were having a baby (I WISH) I would spring for the red and orange fabric. I love it.

6 comments:

just jen said...

those pictures are perfect, what a good job!


and you know what?

maybe i wish i was having a baby, too.

just a little bit, though.

Lyndsey said...

you are very talented.. I also want the red and orange

Rachel said...

Great work, Rebecca! You are awesome. Cool website.

Sariah said...

Those photo's are brilliant! Great job!

Carissa said...

You did an amazing job. I love all the bright colors.

Mimi said...

SUPER FANCE!! Good job!