Chris and I are a team, right? However, one of us is with the kids 24/7 and one of us is with them primarily when they are sleeping. What does this mean? This means that I, the one who is always with them gets to make certain choices about how things go down with the kids.
It is true, Betsey does always seem to tell us when she is going to the bathroom. She will say, "pooh, pooh?" and that, we assume, means that she is either going number one or number two.
Chris suggested we put her on the potty every time she says that. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. No, I will not try and train my 20 month old baby to go in the potty. Diapers are a mom's best friend. No changes of clothes in the diaper bag, no running through the mall looking for the nearest bathroom with a child in my arms clutching her privates, no pee on the carpet or refusals to wear diapers...no. At least not until it is generally accepted that those things will lead to successful training. On average that isn't until age 3. I have plenty of time.
Still, it was kind of cute to get her on the potty...oh wait, she didn't really ever even agree to sit on it. Still cute though!
I love that gut on my baby!



1 comment:
she is such an blondie...love it!
oh, and we have the same situation at our house about potty training. colin ALWAYS wants to start way before I am ready. and yes, i mean when I am ready. and that is usually at 3 years 3 months, thankyouverymuch!
Post a Comment