Thursday, August 15, 2013

Cousin Visit...

I love having Hailey and Emma down to visit. They are so polite and they are so much fun for my girls to hang out with. I just adore them. I wish Sarah could come too, but since Hailey and Emma live an hour or more closer, it just happens for them more often. Five girls is better than four, so hopefully we can have Sarah down sometime soon!

In this case, I was going to be in Bellevue on Tuesday and we were gathering at my folks' house on Saturday, so as long as Heather was willing to bring them to me in Bellevue, I could keep them a few days. During those days, they did all kinds of imaginative things. One thing they did was a fashion show. I loved it. They worked at it long and hard...like AAaallll day long. My office was the changing room, and the family room was the stage. My office had clothing aaaallll over it! It was super cute. I was a little sick or a LOT, forever and ever sick of their choice of fashion show song, Call me Maybe. Yes, I won't be hearing that song again for a long while. After a full day of them practicing and pausing and restarting that song, around 8 pm I jokingly but in all seriousness requested that we not listen to Call me Maybe again during the visit. They were all on the same page!

Ruby was the host and the girls each wore different looks out for their quick segment. Ruby had all the outfits named, like "Beach day" and "Green Sparkle" or whatever. It was entertaining. The moves these girls threw down! Hailey did the freaking moon walk at one point! I was impressed! Alice dramatically jumped into the air and landed in the splits, complete with an "ouch". Hahahahaha. I never want them to feel silly or self conscious around me, so I try to act disinterested when possible and then when I have permission to video them, I have to stifle all laughter and just oooooh and aahhhh. I spent most of the time videoing, so here are the few pics I got...of them bowing.



No comments: