Saturday, August 17, 2013

Make-up Reunion Day...

My mom planned a day for us all to be together since Chris, myself, Betsey and Leo didn't attend the Hamm reunion in McCall this summer. It was fun! The weather was looking iffy, but it ended up burning off and being nice and sunny. We did the giant slip and slide in the backyard. Such fun! I wished I had had my swimsuit!

Ruby heading down...
Sarah...a nose plugger after my own heart.
Bearded Braden spraying the slide so it was slippery.

Alice looks like she's taking it a little rough here, but she was having fun! We started getting the soap out so that it was slippery enough. She's got suds going...
Nathan...all suds-ed up.
Alice and Emma.
Chris always finds a way to up the excitement and increse maximum potential fun and hazard. Jeff and Chris started slingshotting any willing kids down the slide.
Amanda, Van, Leo and Heather...a good audience.
All the cousins minus Leo. We should have thrown him in so they were AAALLLL there...but with two more on the way, what's the point!? Yes, Amanda and Mary are expecting! Amanda is having a third boy (yay for Leo!) and Mary doesn't know yet.

The missing kid from the grand kid shot.
We had a great water balloon fight. Why do they never last long at all? Seeeriously, all that prep and then a minute and it's all over. Still, it was fun! 
Molly with her balloon.

Alice, Leo and Chris laying around.
This is Leo's life. Women on all sides, all the time! Poor Mason (or Van, I can't tell because I can't see the face or size) wants to get a shot at his little buddy, but he's not standing a chance!
Chris, always a favorite of the cousins...getting pig piled on!

I got a gallon size ice cream maker and made peanut butter chocolate ice cream and fresh mango sorbet. TASTY.


No comments: