Sunday, August 18, 2013

Leo's Third month...

 Leo's third month was full of drool and spit up and smiles and his first giggles! He's a big kid! He loves eating and won't take a pacifier on his own still...and never from mommy! He learned this month how to soothe himself to sleep, which is code for crying himself to sleep...but he was a fast learner. 10 minutes and one time. Done. Lay him down awake now the majority of the time and don't hear a peep again until he wakes up! What a good baby!

I love this church onesie! It's one of the few things I bought for him.


 He's a good little back sleeper in his swaddle. Love the profile, love the hair.
 Betsey chatting with him in her funky layers.
 Three months old on August 18th! Look at those lips!


 We tried him, well Chris tried him in a bumbo for the first time. He digs it. So cute! So strong!
 Early morning fun with me...drooling on me.
 I love this little outfit from Eden! So cute! 
 We really would love to see his fingers find their happy place in his mouth. Suck on something!! Please!

 Sorry about the upside down pics. I'm not into perfection and don't know how to rotate on blogger.
 I love his many faces.

 His first laughs are documented in my post about Mimi and John visiting. They happened on August 1st...a birthday present for papa.

 Betsey gets such a thrill from holding Leo and taking care of him, she doesn't even mind if he screams through it. She doesn't realize that he wouldn't be screaming if someone else was taking care of him. She will say, "Oh, he wants me!" Ummmm...cute! Agonizing, because she will not tire of it! Seven minutes and still beaming! I love her smile! 


 Cell phone pics of Leo...
 Bets has to join the fun.





 Asleep, after a meal, in my arms.
 I loooooove this pic of him! Have you noticed that he has abnormally clear skin for a little guy his age? His skin has always been perfection, never the newborn breakout. Weird! 
 Sleeping with me in bed.

 Flexing his muscles!
 More swaddle sleeps. Love the burps that Aunt Mary made him...always trying to prolong the cleanliness of his crib sheet!


 IT wasn't cold enough for this little coat, but I loved him in it anyway. Had to put it on once. 



 He likes to pull hair!


 Hanging out in the driveway while daddy mows the lawn.

 Waiting while we shower...tickles from a freshly clean big sis.

No comments: