Leo turned four months on September 18th! Here are some goofy pics of him doing what he likes best...sucking on his hands, slobbering all over his clothes, hands and audience and the most important thing to a happy Leo is the audience. He needs to have one of our four faces in front of him at all times or he cries in lonely rejection. This kid! He's kinda intense and super duper cute!
First...my four babies. I love them all! Can't get enough of each and every one of them...weeeelll, maybe by about 8:30pm I am pretty much ready for a break...but only because I know that I'll wake up to them after a good night's sleep.
Me and my boy. Heather and Robb got him this cute football, it's easy to hold onto and he digs it.
Here's a bunch of cell phone pics of his third month!

It really can be fun to dress up a baby boy!

In more ways than one...it was bound to happen! Thank you Ruby!


I think it is funny how strained the kids look trying to hold him in these pics! He weighs 17 pounds at 4 months and has TWO teeth!! Ahhh!


This child is a spitter. I think I owe my ample milk supply to the simple fact that he barfs up fifty percent of what he eats and is hungry super often.















No comments:
Post a Comment