Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Alice's first (professional) haircut...

The way my kids' hair grows, at some point, you need a professional to step in and make sure the baby mullet look isn't taking over. Alice was not thrilled with the idea of someone else cutting her hair, but she didn't rebel, she just sat very seriously and did everything the stylist asked of her. The result was darling. Not a huge change, but still, a cut always makes them look a little older! I do have to mention that when I was getting her dressed that morning, she spotted this summer sweater in the closet and she had to wear it! This goes down in history as the first adamant wardrobe request Alice has ever made! Thankfully, I don't get worked up over what they choose to wear, but she's like two years a head of Ruby when it comes to opinions!
Ruby decided she wanted a haircut as well, so we went for it. Notice the marker makeup. She was so pleased that the stylist noticed her makeup job!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

It's always a bonus when a professional is cutting your daughters hair, and not your daughter! Ruby looks so cute with her makeup on.

The Tanuvasa Family said...

I love that we get to get on here every couple of days, Ella still thinks her and Ruby are BFF's!! Their hair looks darling!