That's funny, and a little scary. The one time Gav took his diaper off it was a poopcastrophie! About the ornament: isn't it awesome! I think she said that she got it at the church bookstore in Edgewood.
Of course I remember you. I've been secretly peeking at your blog for months (I found it on Dave's Blog too). Your little girls are so cute and I'm so impressed by your photography. I love talented people.
5 comments:
so scary...that is why i make mine wear onesies as long as possible.
SO awesome! That one really made me laugh! :)
That's funny, and a little scary. The one time Gav took his diaper off it was a poopcastrophie! About the ornament: isn't it awesome! I think she said that she got it at the church bookstore in Edgewood.
Hna. Hamm,
Of course I remember you. I've been secretly peeking at your blog for months (I found it on Dave's Blog too). Your little girls are so cute and I'm so impressed by your photography. I love talented people.
Hi Rebecca! Merry Late Christmas! Season
Post a Comment