Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Ruby's recital...







I didn't give a full post about the dance recital because I didn't have all the pictures from the night...so here's a few more. It was fun for Ruby to know that her Oma and Opa were coming to the recital, but in all honesty she was the most flattered that Jordan was coming. She pretty much put him on celebrity status, telling Chris, "Dad, don't talk to Jordan unless he talks to you, k?" She told everyone all day long that her uncle Jordan was coming to see her in her recital. I've really never seen her quite like that. It was sweet.
We let her choose the restaurant, and of course she chose Ruby Tuesdays. I wish I had time to worry about a video clip, but for now...I don't.

3 comments:

Jeff Hamm said...

(Mary) How darling!!! I wish we lived closer and could be there for such moments. Although, it sounds like in this case our presence would have been overshadowed by Jordan's celebrity status - too cute!

Jeff Hamm said...

Great pictures, Jordan is definitely the prized Uncle right now!

just jen said...

love the tiara, what a pretty princess!