Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Family fun...

A few weeks ago we had some fun as a family at a great playplace for kids that isn't far from home. I really like it there because it is cleaner and nicer than most and the kids were pink cheeked and out of breath the whole time. Obviously Chris had a good time too.


4 comments:

just jen said...

we've got a place like that around here...maybe we are ready to try it out now. looks like you all had a good time.

jessi said...

It's great to hear that the place is so clean. Sometimes the cleanliness part is a hard thing to come by. Definitely a place for Chris to be one of the kids too!

The Reynolds Family said...

Seriously shouldn't there be like 1of these type of places every other block in cloudy, rainy, bad weather for 9 months, Washington? I wish this one was closer to us, and I would be ALL over that! I'm glad you guys had fun!

Sage Pierce said...

What great pictures! I love the first one of Chris! :) We miss you guys!