Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I won!!!!


I haven't entered many blog giveaways, but I did for this one, because I love this company and the beanies they sell. My friend and former roommate Jennifer Anderson features these beanies on her photography website, and I've always loved them, so I was excited about this giveaway.

My other friend Leah, was doing the giveaway (well technically Portland Beanie Company was doing the giving away) on her blog and I won!

I picked the hat in this picture. The little girl in the picture just so happens to be the little darling of Jennifer, mentioned above.

6 comments:

Mindy said...

That rocks! Can't wait to see the hat on your darling girls.

Jane said...

So adorable!! Congrats.

Kristin Halbrook said...

Great photo, Rebecca! Congrats, I love your shot!

Danelle said...

That is a cute beanie. Does your friend, Jennifer Anderson, sort of slur her last name a bit when she makes reservations..."Jennifer Annnnnnesssson"? She almost sounds famous. Fun.

Hats are great.

Sariah said...

That IS a darling hat! And congrats on winning! I don't think I've ever won anything in my life. lol.

Hey, where are you? Missin' your posts!

Rebecca Pierce said...

I didn't take the pic, I got that off the site...but it is Jennifer's daughter, and she took the pic.