Saturday, May 16, 2009

To be young again...and have a calibrated monitor...




I had so much fun with this senior! We did two shoots: one urban shoot and one costume shoot in a rural setting, and had such a great time. N is going to be a MDT major and needed no prompting when it came to posing in new ways. She got some attention from some "really old" men when we were in the city shooting.

Anyway, I'm posting these knowing that they will probably look really dark. I looked at my post about the wedding photos on my other computer (this laptop is new) and they looked totally different on that screen than they do on this one...so I invested in some calibration hardware and software to try and remedy the problem. I spend a lot of time making certain that the exposure if the way I want it, and it really bummed me out to see how different my hard work looked on another screen. Anyway, so that being said, I'll probably have to redo the editing on this shoot once the calibration stuff gets here (can't be too soon).


Anyway, hope you enjoyed some shots from our shoot together. More on my photography blog coming soon...

9 comments:

just jen said...

how fun, the pictures are so bright and colorful, love it!

Sariah said...

Love her funky colors and where in the world did she get those awesome costumes?
Great pictures! Very rich in color and clear. Great job! She's lucky to have had you do them!

Mimi said...

OH- I LOVE IT! This pics are great!! Could she possibly be any more beautiful?? I don't think so!

Kristine said...

Those pictures are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Alicia said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE these shots! The first one totally caught my attention and drew me in! I think these are my favorites of your pictures. But then, my favorites always involve strong color and a hint of randomness! Awesome!

Jennifer said...

What fun pics! Nice to have such a spunky subject to work with, I bet! Thanks for sharing... :)

cherie said...

awesome, rebecca!! love your style!

The Tanuvasa Family said...

Rebecca, You are awesome! Those pictures look wonderful. When do you find the time to do these things?
So...are you going to come down to Portland when Sagie is here for the wedding? I hope so! Season

Mindy said...

She looks like so much fun! Your photographs are wonderful. :0)