Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Prize Winners...

Lately my girls are so in love with each other that they are really into making awards for each other. The idea was Ruby's, she went into the office and went to work. She made an award with #1 (backward one) on it. Then she made two word strips, one said, "awesome" and one said, "perfect" and she taped them all onto Alice's clothes. I didn't get pics that day, but thankfully Ruby did it again today and I got a picture of two of Alice's awards. They look like flowers, but they are meant to look like first prize ribbons, with the round, gathered tops and the card stock circle in the middle with ribbon hanging down. I have to say that lately they are just really getting along well, and I feel that heart-jumping-out-of-my-chest feeling a lot. It's nice.

2 comments:

Sariah said...

That is just so cute! I too love to watch my kids get along so well! I hope mine become the best of friends!

just jen said...

when they play nicely i am the happiest mom...i only turn into a mean one when i hear fighting.