Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Dan in REAL LIFE

Don't miss this movie! There are few movies that I would recommend to everyone...but this is one I just love. We saw it this weekend and it is a really great romantic comedy with endearing relationships and the right mix of everything. Really. See it.

3 comments:

jayne said...

I really wanted to see this in the theater. Retarded small town, it left before I made it. I'll have to rent it when it comes out. Huge Steve Carrell fan----I think his real life personality is the same as the guy he plays on the office.

Biddle Family said...

YEAH !!!! I am glad you loved it too. We left the theater and I wanted to go watch it again.
Good. Wholesome. GREAT GREAT GREAT MOVIE

kaitlin said...

oh gosh ya i LOVED this movie, it was so great!
i loved how it still had some funny parts but was a cute story overall.
"your a murder of love!"
haha