Isn't it amazing what a child can do to change you?! In the past, Chris has been less than enthusiastic about putting up Christmas lights. This year, he was initiating the process before Thanksgiving was even over and he even said, "Ruby sure would like that Santa Clause" when we were walking by the inflatable lawn ornament sculptures at the store. I guess it happened to me too. I used to vow that my kids wouldn't fall prey to wearing character clothing...but I now think that Ruby looks precious in her Tink shirts or Alice in her Elmo jacket.
Anyway, the outside of the house is decorated partially now. The garage is on the side of the house, so other than a few lights in bushes leading up to the front door, it is hard to notice the garage work Chris went to. Anyway, he assured me it isn't done, but regardless, I'm not complaining!
1 comment:
I had so much fun setting up the Christmas lights on our house. We don't have much out there but the kids get excited each night when we go out to plug them in. We'll probably add a little each year to our display. I look forward to pics of Chris' finished product
Post a Comment