Friday, November 30, 2007

Santa Baby

I am married to the tradition of annual pictures with Santa. I don't really know why, I guess because I still did it with my family when I came home for Christmas from college. Anyway, I learned a few years ago that Santa gets to our mall really early in November! I always have their Christmas dresses early, so I head over before Thanksgiving and I don't have to wait in line! The best thing is that they will really spend time taking pictures so that your kids actually look at the camera. In our case, Alice wasn't feeling Santa one bit, and Ruby got tired of smiling, so I still had to buy the CD and do some Photoshopping in order to get the right picture. Anyway, we like this Santa because he is close to our house and he has a real beard!

2 comments:

Biddle Family said...

Your mom & Carol are definately sisters... she is making us take pictures for her here this year since we won't be spending Christmas in WA.. But I look forward to it too.. I am a bit of a family picture NAZI...

kaitlin said...

haha oh man my favorite family santa story was when the triplets were little babies when we got the picture taken. joslin was being a terror and so he stuck her in between his knees and held on tight and the triplets little arms and hands were getting all tangled in his beard! he wasn't exactly smiling in the picture.
it is priceless.

that is a great idea having the pictures done so early. the lines are never fun!