Monday, November 26, 2007

Farmer Great-grandchildren

My uncle John has been working on the finishing touches to a fabulous family movie documenting the life of my grandfather, Warren Farmer. As part of that, he asked me to make two pages of the grandchild generation to include in the video. Here are the simple collages I made...
Ruby was the first great grandchild of Warren and Wilda Farmer. Ruby was my great grandmother, "Grammy Farmer's" name, which I wanted to use since it was a significant thing for her to be the first born great grandchild. Wilda wasn't a name I could really wrap my mind around, so I went with my grandpa Farmer's mother's name, Ruby.

2 comments:

Jeff Hamm said...

Simple and cute... nice work! I look forward to the finished product from John.

just jen said...

beautiful kids...and great pictures. you must have taken all of them :)