
Chris has meetings all morning on Sundays, so the girls and I arrive on our own to church and meet him there. We were running late today, and since there is a 20 minute period of time during which the doors are closed and it is discouraged for people to come in and out (just while we take the sacrament/bread and water). Anyway, so I didn't rush the girls inside. The were drawn straight to the leaves and it has been dry here, so they were able to play in them without getting all wet and dirty. I know it might seem odd that I would have my camera at church, but it is part of my calling to document everything and I had plans to get pictures of the primary practicing their musical program since I can't take pictures of the actual performance.
No comments:
Post a Comment