Sunday, June 29, 2008

Del Sonics reunion...

The reunion I have been planning was a great success. People said they had more fun and looked more forward to it than their regular high school class reunions. I had a great time, though many of the girls who sang in my section didn't make it. There were after parties and I hear "after the after parties"...the night went on and on for some. It was really natural with few exceptions to catch up with everyone and I was amazed at some of the talent that has grown over the past thirteen years. There are some really professional musicians THAT I KNOW! One guy lives in L.A., so of course I had to ask him if he knew LC. When he didn't get what I was asking, I said, "you don't speak MTV?" (he, he, I'm a geek) and realized what I was asking adn said he's actually friends with some of the people from the show. I guess our conversation was interrupted, because SOMEHOW, I never got to find out more information on that topic! Anyway, what a fun, successful night! I took my own pictures, but don't have time to get them off my camera right now, so here are some that were emailed to me by someone who has the lens I want!

1 comment:

jayne said...

How did you let him leave without finding out who he is friends with in the cast?! Will LC and Audrina survive living together? Is Justinbobby still going to be around? Why is Hiedi really marrying Spencer, he's so slimy?!! (I obviously speak MTV)