I just spent a lovely week with my bff of 26 years, Lyndsey and her son Max (soooooo darling...I WANT A BOY!). It was just us, our kids and the beach (McCall, ID). Oh...and my mind was consumed with Bella, Edward and Jacob most of the time as well.
I have no time to post or unpack because I am in charge of a big high school choir reunion this Saturday! I'm really excited for it, there will be people who were in the choir over a 15 year span, but many of the friends I was in choir with will be there, and it will be fun to catch up. I especially look forward to seeing the director, Dave Cross. I decided to do this a year ago, and I'm looking forward to it so much.
Anyway, after 9 hours in the car with my kids, I have to ask...what posesses people to drive the same speed as the car next to them in the left lane on a two lane road? I can't tell you how many times I got stuck behind such drivers! Glad to be home and safe!
Anyway, after 9 hours in the car with my kids, I have to ask...what posesses people to drive the same speed as the car next to them in the left lane on a two lane road? I can't tell you how many times I got stuck behind such drivers! Glad to be home and safe!
3 comments:
Yay! Welcome back sis! I heard you had a great time and I know (firsthand) that you got great weather. The blogging has been a little slow since you left, though I know you're crazy busy for like the next 5 weeks. We'll enjoy you when we get you and we'll spend a week with you in McCall in a month!
Hey-welcome back! Thanks for the comments about the post. I am sure that Emma will feel the same way as you do soon! Poor thing. You had twice as many brothers as she does though so you had it way worse!!!
We are taking off this Sat. morning for Yellowstone then onto Park City. We are going to stay overnight in Boise for one night on the way back with some friends we used to go to church with that moved a couple years ago. We will be back on the 6th.
Is this cabin the one we stayed in when I went skiing with you eons ago? Fun times!
Yes, Dee...you'd recognize the inside immediately.
Post a Comment