
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Little photoshoot with my girls...
I did a quick little photoshoot with Alice on Sunday. She was clean and dressed cute, so I begged her and it worked! I got a few good shots of the little mover. That said, I'm really experimenting with Actions right now in Photoshop. I'm trying to get my color saturated but blown out a little, I guess a high contrast look, but not hard...there are many examples out there, but I haven't found the right free action yet. I'm pleased with the effect on the black and white action, I used it on these pics and it looks the way I want...any ideas? I found some really affordable actions at http://www.oscraps.com/, and I'll probably buy one ($3.00 can't be beat!)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Cute pics! I wanted you to know that I did your tag, but i have done so many entries it is on the next page already! Thanks for the opportunity!
You are SO good Rebecca! I LOVE that picture of both girls together!
All these pictures are beautiful. I love them. What camera do you use? Is it a digital SLR or do you use a regular SLR with awesome film? I'm still using film. I don't use photoshop or Actions(not sure what that is?). I just have 2 amazing editing programs on my comp that I use to do basically anything.
The girls look lovely. I adore little girls in dresses.
i love actions..they take the guesswork right out of it.
great pics as usual, you are wonderful, i wish i could just come over for a lesson!
Hi Rebecca! I love the brightness of these pictures, the high contrast look is my favorite. There's a website called winkfotos.com and I love her work. Is that kind of look hard to do? Let me know, because I need some family pictures with me and the buddah belly. I want to wait until I get a little bigger but I need some family ones bad, we haven't had any family ones since Jonathon was a newborn! Anyway, call me or email me so we can chat about an upcoming appointment. Thanks!!
Post a Comment