Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Bedtime Snack...

Ruby is always trying to get a treat before bed (and before breakfast, lunch and dinner). I never asked Chris what bargaining went on for this one, but last night, he and the girls roasted marshmallows over the stove top. Usually they do it in the fireplace, but this was faster!

4 comments:

The Merwin Family said...

Creative! Ruby is a girl after my own heart-I love treats at any time of the day!!!

The Hamm Bunch said...

I wish we had a gas stove! The electric just isn't the same!

just jen said...

dads and snacks..

i always have to yell at colin because of all the snacks he gives the boys on the weekends...

drives me crazy!

sainsburys said...

I'm a sucker for smores! Someone gave us a smore maker, but before that we used to do the same thing. Too bad they are so messy. It's fun to get caught up on your blog. We finally updated ours, except we did it in the wrong order....wow I will figure this blogging out one of these days.