Thursday, March 6, 2008

I was tagged...

Rachel tagged me...

What were you doing ten years ago?

I was at BYU for my first semester, preparing to leave in May on a mission to Barcelona, Spain. I was hanging out with Bob and Amanda, who were dating, but were nice enough to invite me along pretty much everywhere.

What were you doing 1 year ago?

We were still settling into our new house and preparing for a visit from Chris' parents.

5 snacks you enjoy: 1. Popcorn 2. Pistacios 3. hummus and cucumber 4. ice cream 5. pretzels and cream cheese or saltines with peanut butter

5 things I would do if I were a Millionaire: pay off our house (ever since I saw Cinderella Man I've been aware of the blessings of truly owning the roof over your head), invest the rest until it is equal to a million again. Then start spending the interest (and the extra money since there'd be no mortgage to pay) on home improvements, trips to Spain, a timeshare and a car that isn't a minivan (Chris hates mine) or a monster truck (I hate his) so that we could drive around as a family in something clean and quiet.

5 bad habbits: 1. eating too much 2. procrastinating 3. staying up too late 4. not making the bed 5. biting my fingers

5 things you like doing: 1. lating dancing 2. spending time with my family 3. sewing uninterrupted 4. knitting 5. taking naps

5 things you would never wear again: bikini, a size 6, cheerleading uniform, jelly shoes, layered collar shirts.

5 favorite toys: camera, ipod (lost it), computer, sewing machine, soaking tub.

6 comments:

Amy and Troy said...

Haha, eating out is quite the chore in Utah! Everything is always crowded... you should see the lines at Cafe Rio! We do need a new game, but we've had Ticket to Ride for the last year, so we're pretty tired of that. Troy just got Settlers of Catan from his mom, so we're going to give that a shot.

PS. I'm so jealous of your knitting and sewing talents! I love seeing all the new things you make. I hope I somehow acquire a knack for something like that, it looks like fun!

just jen said...

i hear you on the procrastinating...

i can procrastinate like nobody's business, i wish i didn't though. think of all the things i could get accomplished...

thanks for the sweet comment on my blog, i am also thankful that we were mission "compies", you are among the best of the best...

Mimi said...

I totally want some Jellies YO!!

Rachel said...

I LOVE Jellies!!

sainsburys said...

Reba, wow I can't believe it has been 10 years. We sure had fun hanging out in Provo with you!!!! I still remember that night that Bobby was going to type my paper and you were the brains behind the writing.......it sounds so fun to have that much energy again! (I remember when I told my mom that you 2 helped me she said that I needed to do something to thank you.)I really need to get better at blogging. We just got back from Disney. It was fun to read your tag.

Leah Stimmel said...

Aloha - I really liked your random facts, it inspired me to do something similar on my Leah page. I feel like I know you just a little better now. You guys look great! Thanks for finding out site, it's been really fun checking in on your blog too.