Sunday, March 16, 2008

Ruby's friend, Belle...

Ruby's favorite babysitters, Natalie (Belle) and Abby (orchestra) were in the high school musical, "Beauty and the Beast." Ruby was really excited to see Belle, and picked out yellow tulips to give her after the show. My friend Leah and her daughter, Ella (pictured) went with us, as well as Mimi.

I have to say, Natalie was born for this role, and I would not be surprised if the next time we go to disneyland, we realize that Belle is really Natalie! :) She has a great presence on stage and is a very talented singer and actress. Way to go Natalie!

3 comments:

Tracy Family said...

cute pictures! jake and I went opening night with his sister and husband, we were blown away! It was so great!

The Reynolds Family said...

What a fun girls night! I should have brought Kesley down for it!

Mimi said...

Hello Colvin!! She is totally going to be famosa! I still want to meet Geston.