Monday, March 10, 2008

Stair Sledding...

When you've been home with your kids for over a week, you get a little wreckless. The girls LOVED doing this! I loved doing it too when I was little. It really was Ruby's idea, she started out sliding down head first on her tummy, but of course that isn't all that effective. So I went for the sleeping bag and they had a great time.

I have been trying to post throughout the day, and 1/2 of my attempts to upload pictures fail. I'm really sick of it. I need to sleep! I hope I'll have better luck tomorrow because I'm getting behind!

4 comments:

The Merwin Family said...

I love Ruby's face in the first picture. How fun!

The Hamm Bunch said...

I was having the same problem. So annoying!!! Love the pics!

Jeff Hamm said...

This was always way more fun when we had a big enough laundry basket and could really fly down the stairs into a pile of blankets at the bottom. A good sized cardboard box worked for a while as well. Looks like they had lot's of fun!

jayne said...

I LOVED this as a kid but have been hiding this form of entertainment from my kids. We even have the perfect steep stairs. Am I horrible or what?! Thanks for the Laura blog tip. Wow, 7. I'm swimming with 4 and wondering what in the world I'll do with 5!