Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Idol Fashion Faux Pas

Unfortunately they haven't posted current pictures of tonight's performances, but it was a rough night in fashion in my non-fashionable opinion. Maybe I just became outdated overnight or something, but I was so horrified by some of the wardrobe choices that I almost didn't hear the vocals.

This week: Forgiving David, he's my pick to win, and I've never had a pick this early before. I don't really notice if anyone else is good or bad because he's the only one I tune in to hear. Love Brooke White, though I'll conceed that she'd be a little forgettable if I weren't cued into her becasue she's LDS. I really like Syesha! She's drop dead gorgeous and has a really strong voice.

Looking forward to tomorrow night's Blake Lewis performance. I was just wondering what happened to him and I can't wait to see the direction he's taking.

I'll definitely be posting the DON'T's of tonight's performances tomorrow.

No comments: