The breakdown: Nine cousins (even though Molly recenly protected hers and didn't invite me...), plus two of Chris' cousins (he only has four...so two is pretty good--My percentage is no good since I have 76 cousins), five siblings (including in-laws), my folks and the Tanuvasa's, who is really a sister of my sister-in-law, but I couldn't reduce her to just friend because if I could pick her as family, I would...and she is family!
So who has more than eight cousins on their blog? Anyone? You don't count if you ARE my cousin, becuase then, you'd be counting my siblings, and there are four of us that blog...so I can't really compete with that.
Anyway, Jimmy is my cousin, and he and his wife and their two precious kids are so much fun for us to hang out with. I invite anyone to come and be our guests, but not that many people really want to pack up the car and sleep away from home for a night. We had a nice (too short) time together. We went to a nice little park on the Puget Sound and played for a while. It was such a nice day!
Chris, Alice, Ruby and "E"
The biggest, scariest crab that I caught. I know I'm absent from most of the pictures, but I really do participate in the fun too!

Here's our little second cousins who have cousin-like friendships...Alice, Ru, "E" and "C". We almost managed a pretty good picture, huh?
E and Ruby are close to two years apart in age, but they played really well together. At one point, we heard Eli call to Ruby by saying, "girlfriend!" and so Jimmy and I went to see what the "haps" was. We found them happily rescuing pretend people as superheroes. Ruby was wearing her nightgown and holding it toward the bottom like a princess, and Eli was super-heroing away, just calling her "girlfriend" by strict orders of his superhero partner in fighting crime. It was really entertaining what they worked out!
After dinner and bedtime, we enjoyed a quiet evening just talking it up with Jimmy and Shannon. Please come again!
4 comments:
What a fun day it looks like! I agree, cousins are so fun. I grew up with about 30!!
great pictures and more fun with family. Thanks for sharing...
Sounds like fun! We enjoyed it when we visited you with them last year! Jimmy totally needs to blog! I'm greatly anticipating the day that he puts his creativity, imagination and quirkiness into the blogging world!
This is the best way ever to keep in touch with my cousins. I have 10 cousins on my side alone on my blog and if I count the Hamm/farmer side, well, its alot more! Im glad though that at the reunion I'll feel like I know people more! Great posts by the way!
Post a Comment