Okay, so before I rave about this product, I'm going to make sure no one thinks that I am some kind of clean freak. If you have lived with me, you know that's not the case. If you know me and my OCD (with love) husband, you know that he gets the credit for the intense state of clean that our house enjoys. Thank you, Chris. That said, I'm not for living in squalor, and so the deep cleaning, ie: toilets, showers, dusting, that kind of stuff...is my department. Chris is intense about clutter and a generally "picked up" appearance, so he's the one putting the shoes in the shoe basket, the mail and magazines in a pile by the phone, the cozy throw blankets nicely folded out of sight...
Anyway, we had some really yucky stains (inherited over a year ago when we moved in) in two toilets in this house, but they couldn't be reached with the stone being as big as it was. I have tried several things, but nothing I did would work. I discovered this product in our last house, and I had tried it, but I needed smaller pieces so I could get into the area where the stains were. I spent some time on Saturday emptying all the toilets of all the water, then Chris broke me off a nice chunk of my trusty cleaning block and the toilets sparkle now!
I just love having something like this in the house that can't be stopped! Sorry for the toilet talk!
1 comment:
ok, i'm running to the store for this stuff!
where have you been able to get it?
Post a Comment