Easter was a little anticlimatic this year. For some INSANE reason, Chris' morning church meetings were held as normal, so we didn't do a fun breakfast or egg hunt. I just hid their baskets, they found them and then it was kisses for daddy and he was out the door. Still not feeling the urgency of Easter morning meetings, but I tried to be supportive in the moment.
The only family around was my parents, and they came down here after church to hear me sing in the choir at our church, since we don't meet until 1:30. With church that late, we weren't home until close to five. We made dinner, ate it and then sat around. I fell asleep (church is totally during my naptime) and it was pretty low key. Then it was time for bed. My folks left and that was that.
1 comment:
Sounds kinda like a bummer. At least you just had a great time with all of your family a couple weeks ago! Happy Belated Easter by the way!
Post a Comment