
My friend
Sommer just had this little piece of baby heaven...Talmage. I got to see him a minute today, and we took some pictures. We were so busy with pictures, that I didn't really ever hold him! He wound up cooperating really well, and we got some good pics. I love the one with his hand over his face for some reason. I'm sure it won't be a mom pleaser, but I love it! It always happens that the parents like different pics than I like. It is interesting. Anyway, so happy for our friends! We love him already!
10 comments:
So Darling Sommer- congrats!!! I guess I should be typing this on your blog ;-) Great pic's girl- you always take fantastic newborns! He is so perfect!
LOVE THE PICS REBECCA!! Doesn't this girl have a major gift! I absolutely LOVE the picture of Talmage with his hand on his face...definitely a framer! Thanks SO much for your time and for these great memories of my baby!
congrats to Sommer and Ben... cute little guy!
i really like the one with his hand on his face too...
the pictures i like are always ones that nobody else likes...maybe i am weird or something?
Rebecca these pictures are AWESOME! You are so talented. Marla was telling me about your gift. How did you get into photography? You need to give me some tips! I'm gonna have to get you to take pics of my family when we get back. I tried to schedule with a girl here but she was booked through July. I was sad, cause I need a really good pic of my new family of 5.
such a cutie :)
and yes, it's funny how that works. people always pick differently than me.
These are gorgeous! Great job Rebecca! I love the hand one too!
First of all I love the photos. I think the one with his hand over his face is great too. Secondly, I had no idea you were into Wicked!!!! I LOVE that musical! Have you seen it then? I saw it in NY with J back in march '06 and then when it toured seattle that same year. If you want to see awesome videos go to Youtube and look up videos with Eden Espinosa and Megan Hilty. They were together on broadway and toured for a little and then opened the sit down production in LA. Megan is still going at least for now but Eden has moved on. In my opinion they do a much better job than the originals. Anyways, I could rave about those 2 girls and the show all day so I'll shut up now. =)
Sorry, I know this is random for a blog post. But... I'm gonna be getting a new camera. I'm thinking the Rebel. What camera do you have/suggest. I would love your opinions. you can just email me. stimmelfam@mac.com
You are very talented!
What a cute baby.
I've loved reading your blog and catching up on your lives.
Post a Comment