I know she wants to be closer to her sisters.So that I can see her sisters more.
So our kids can play together and have a closer relationship.
So we can visit them anytime we want (Ruby's reason).
Maybe having two families in one area would entice more visits from long distance family.
It is possible she'll motivate me to workout more.
She loves American Idol.
Having a nurse in the family is great...but having a nurse in the family that lives down the street is even better.
WE WANT MORE OF PORTER!
Our husbands are brothers, I can't imagine a more fun date night!
3 comments:
hey rebecca- things are going well- deseret book decided to carry our blankets so i am beyond EXCITED!! your blog is so cute- you are a perfectionist! how is the rain?
Um, hello, don't think I can I agree any more:) Ditto ditto ditto!
Wow, Sage and Mike, there is one more, so we can see you once in a while as well!
Post a Comment