Saturday, May 17, 2008

Fun friends...


I don't have other pictures from this day, but it was a fun one! I watched my girl, Mimi's kids for awhile and it was so fun! It wasn't a very nice day, but that didn't stop Ellie and Alice from repeatedly covering themselves in wet sand, eventually, I was out of layers to strip them of, and they were cold, so I popped them in the bath. They are cute little buddies and I'd say they are starting to grow out of the stage where they fight over who posesses everything in sight. They have their moments (usually when Alice hasn't had a nap, or if there is a baby stroller in question), but they get along pretty independently these days.
I haven't mentioned it yet, but Mimi got some life changing news (update here) about the baby "in her tummy" recently and so I'm looking forward to many more such days of hanging with her kiddos while their family is in this new state of all their needs and eventually half their lives being spent in Seattle. When friends go through times like this, it is such a relief to be good for something! Stay tuned for fundraising info!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

The girls are so cute!!

Aren't you glad glad you're friends with me??? You really hit the fundraising jackpot with me!! Thanks for being such a great friend!