Thursday, May 22, 2008

Website Nightmare

For someone who has zero HTML experience, I've managed to code a few simple things using cheater coders online. So I went and registered my domain address with godaddy and started working on my photography website...it's not going very well!

Any online resources that you know of to help with this kind of thing?

2 comments:

Shila said...

Hey Rebeca, our phone # is 200-0470 so you were close. Anyways we are in no hurry but would love a list of your prices so that we can get an idea of what we can afford. Thanks

Alicia said...

Yeah, I'm thinking it's better to think I'm going to go late this time cause then I'm not dissapointed. Thanks for your comment on my photos. I'm trying to get better. Every time I'm done with a shoot I think of something I should have done differently. Do you do that? It's quite frustrating!