Love that song from Wicked...I just added it, enjoy. I just love the creativity of the song since they sing it as if it were a love song, but it is actually a "lothe" song. Love that play!
(I realize that if you aren't familiar with the play, you might not gather that there are two people singing in the song...here's a video of a london cast. I don't like Glinda as well as Kristin Chenoweth, but it is a decent portrayal. Here's one to "popular", another favorite that has been on my blog for a long time...Ruby can belt this song like a pro, I love it! Yes, Kristin has a new gig, on Pushing Up Daisies...I don't follow the show, so I don't know her character, but I know she'd on it, and sings apparently on every episode.)
Anyway, BLOGGER has the most annoying quirks, and I just have to say that the below post and many others do look correctly spaced and paragraphed before I publish them, but when I publish, it's all jacked! It drives me nuts! It doesn't happen all of the time, either. Any ideas?
4 comments:
Yeah, what's up with the formatting? The rules change while you're in
mid
sentence.
Gee Whiz
!
Wicked rocks! My dear daughters just performed 'Popular' at a ward talent show. I Love, love, love your visited sites links ;)
Chari
i love wicked, best show of all time.
there was a time when connor knew and sang the words to defying gravity...
now he is too cool, i miss that.
Loathing is definately one of the best songs! My favorite has rotated through a few since I first became a fan in 2005, but I think it has settled on No Good Deed. Such an intense song.
Post a Comment