Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Alice, go get your lovies...

We were leaving for my folks' house for one night, and I told the girls to go get their lovies. Alice called me from the top of the stairs in this labored voice, "Mooooommm, HELP ME!"

When I saw her, she had the biggest armful of every last neglected and unloved stuffed animal she posesses...but no "blankie star" and no "puppy," the two essential lovies.

I forgot to say in my post about her below that she is really into "I can't know how" and "I can know how." I don't know where she heard this phrase, but she says it all day long.

Notice in this pic...the forever on her body skirt that I made. She still wants it everyday!

1 comment:

just jen said...

logan does the same thing but with all his star wars figurines.

i always end up carrying them for him wherever we go.

crazy kids.