
I know I haven't been very present on my blog for about a week. It was such a fun week because my friends and I organized a bake sale to benefit
baby Mia. We made a lot of money! It was really fun to take my turn at the booth because it is nice to have other people feel for a cause that means a lot to you, and that's how it was. Some people would even tear up. We had many generous people donate and many who just enjoyed some good, homemade treats. We got the blog address out there at the same time, and from what I understand that has led to some donating there as well. It was a good week...we made about $3000 in about 27 hours. (That doesn't include all the people who donated their baking time, but that time was spread over a whole lot of people.) I love seeing the generosity that people posess.

Sheri and Jessica working it.
1 comment:
Really impressive all that you are doing to help baby Mia! What a great friend and person you are to the family. How is she doing?
Post a Comment