So I had heard so much great buzz about the show, and I knew that they premiered the musical in Seattle and were Broadway bound, so I had to catch the show before it left town. I got my tix for less than face value and managed a matinee show with my mom! We were both very impressed and entertained. I loved the costuming...especially the dragon. The set was very involved and impressive and it was all just charming. Kendra...you'll have to catch it!
5 comments:
I'm so envious! I really want to see this sometime! Glad you gave it a raving review!
Yeah-I am glad that you got to go before it was gone! We loved it too!
Finally, a post! I have been seriously craving a rebecca post! I am totally jealous that you were able to go to this musical. It looks and sounds awesome!
That's awesome you got to go. I posted about this musical a few days ago cause I really liked the I know it's today song. Were all the songs pretty good? I'm definately going to have to see it sometime.
How funny that you should post this... I was just in the subway 2 days ago and saw a sign for the show and I thought, "They're making a Broadway show of THAT?!" It's not really top on my list, but knowing that you liked it does move it up a few notches. Let's see if I can get cheap tix, shall we?
Post a Comment